For full competition terms and conditions, click here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
**Please note: Prices may differ online to in store
How to select your region
1. Choose from the drop down to change your region and currency.
2. Items online and items in your cart will be in the currency selected.
3. You may only transact in one currency.
4. Items added to your cart will be removed when you change region.
Adding items to your cart
1. Select the size and quantity of the products you would like to order and click on the "Add to cart" button.
2. If you want to add more items to your order click "Continue shopping."
3. Once you have added all the items to your cart, select your shipping option.
4. Promotion Codes can be entered at check out and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise specified.
5. All orders are subject to availability of items at the time of dispatch.
1. While we do our best, we cannot guarantee that images on our website exactly represent actual products or their packaging. In particular, the colours shown on the website may not exactly represent the colours of our products because the colours you see on the website depend on the colour reproduction on your computer or mobile device.
2. Information on this website is subject to change without notice.
3. All images, trademarks, logos, text, graphics and other content appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners and are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. The use of any of Supre’s trademarks is strictly prohibited unless we provide prior written consent.
4. The inclusion of any hyperlinks to third party websites does not imply Supre’s endorsement or approval of such third parties, their websites or their businesses or other activities.
5. Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in the information on this website is owned by or licensed to Supre. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose except where necessary for viewing this website on your Internet browser, or where specifically authorised by law or in writing by Supre.
This contract is governed by the laws of New Zealand and such other laws which are applicable in the country where you are resident.
The delivery charges referred to in our Shipping and Delivery Policy http://www.supre.co.nz/customer-service-customer-service-heading/shipping-methods.html do not include any applicable importation charges, taxes and duties by customs in the country where the order is to be delivered if that country is a country other than New Zealand. You are responsible for all such taxes and duties.
We may occasionally provide special offers and promotions waiving delivery charges in certain circumstances. We reserve the right to vary, cancel or extend special offers and promotions regarding delivery charges.
1. All purchases via the website are transacted in New Zealand dollars and include New Zealand Goods and Services Tax (GST) levied under the Goods and Services Tax Act 1985.
2. Prices online may vary from prices in store.
3. Prices online are exclusive of delivery charges. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Pricing Errors: Supre reserves the right to amend any pricing errors displayed due to human error, computer malfunction or other reason. Supre will notify you of any error in pricing and you may elect to not purchase any Good/s where the price has been corrected.
1. Enter your billing contact details.
2. If your delivery details are different than your billing details, un-tick the "My delivery details are the same as my billing details" and enter your delivery details. Please note that we deliver to street postal addresses (not PO boxes) worldwide and that you must sign for your order.
3. You must read and agree to the terms by ticking the “I agree to Terms and Conditions” box before continuing to payment.
1. We accept payments by credit card from Visa, MasterCard and V.me by Visa.
2. Depending on your circumstances, you may have to pay additional exchange rate costs and fees as charged by your credit card issuer. We will not be liable for any costs associated with exchange rates or bank fees.
1. Any personal information that you submit will be protected by our secure SSL payment gateway server, which uses 256-bit security technology to protect your online order information. This technology encrypts all information including your credit card and all personal information passed from you through our website.
2. Your credit card purchase may take a few minutes to process to allow us time to confirm your billing information with your financial institution.
COTTON ON & CO. PERKS LOYALTY PROGRAM
By choosing to join CottonOn & Co Perks loyalty program, you agree to receive communications from CottonOn & Co Perks and from the individual brands you are opted into. You can opt-in to brands via the Preference Centre, or based on the brands you shop.
Full details of the CottonOn & Co Perks program are available here, including all rewards. By participating in the program you have agreed to these terms and conditions. For more information regarding the CottonOn & Co Perks program please visit http://www.supre.co.nz/perks/. You can customise your experience via the link to the Perks Preference Centre which can be found at the bottom of all Cotton On Group emails. The Perks Welcome voucher has a 30 day expiry and is single use only. The Perks Payday voucher has a 90 day expiry and is single use only. Rewards can only be redeemed at Cotton On Group stores in New Zealand and can only be redeemed on presentation of the CottonOn & Co Perks card or corresponding photo identification and email address online. The vouchers can be redeemed in-store at any CottonOn & Co Perks participating brand or online at www.cottonon.com/nz, www.supre.co.nz or www.factorie.co.nz. To redeem online enter the barcode number at checkout. To redeem in-store present the email at the register. Multiple rewards may be redeemed in one transaction, however rewards cannot be redeemed for gift cards.
Submitting your order
1. Confirm all the items in your cart are correct, you can edit the items in your cart by clicking "Edit Details" or continue shopping by clicking "Continue Shopping".
2. Confirm your credit card details are correct, you can edit your card details by clicking "Edit Details" or continue shopping by clicking "Continue Shopping".
3. Confirm your billing and delivery details are correct, you can edit your billing and delivery details by clicking "Edit Details" or continue shopping by clicking "Continue Shopping".
4. After you have reviewed and made any edits to items in your cart, card details, billing and delivery details, click "Make Secure Payment Now" to submit your order.
5. Once your order has been submitted you cannot vary or cancel it.
6. All orders are subject to availability of items at the time of dispatch.
An order confirmation will appear on the screen that you have successfully placed your order.
Availability of stock
All orders are subject to availability of items at the time of dispatch. We do our best to maintain up to date and accurate information regarding stock levels. However, in the event that any item in your order is temporarily or permanently unavailable after we have accepted your order and at the time of dispatch, we will contact you to arrange a refund, exchange or credit note for that item. If applicable, we may also give you the option of waiting for us to ship the items once new stock arrives. We will not otherwise be liable to you for any damages, costs or expenses of any kind suffered or incurred by you due to your order not being fulfilled as a result of the unavailability of any item.
Processing your order
All items in your order that are in stock will be processed and dispatched from our warehouse within 1 to 3 working days.
You will receive an email notification containing your invoice within 1 to 3 working days from the time you place your order.
Delivery of your order
Please see our Shipping and Delivery Policy for information regarding delivery charges and estimated delivery timeframes.
Receiving your order
When you receive your order, please make sure all the right contents are in your parcel.
Refunds and exchanges
Please see our Refund and Exchange Policy http://www.supre.co.nz/customer-service-customer-service-heading/information-about-returns.html for an explanation of our procedures relating to returns, refunds and exchanges.
Problems with your order
We want you have the best online shopping experience, so if you have any problems with your order, please contact our online customer service team by phone or e-mail.
PH: 0800 453 461 (New Zealand only) during the hours of 10:00am to 8:00pm NZST Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
Email: email@example.com (New Zealand and international)
Contacting customer service
When you contact customer service by phone or email, please provide the following information so we can assist you as quickly as possible:
1. Your name.
2. Date your order was placed, if applicable.
3. Your Transaction ID, if available.
4. Your tracking number, if available.
5. Brief description of the problem you are experiencing.
If you email us, we will investigate your enquiry and get back to you as soon as possible.
If you call us, you will either speak directly to customer service or you will be able to leave a voicemail. If you leave a voicemail, we will investigate your enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
1. We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us for any reason. For example, we may reject your order if we know or suspect that you intend to resell some or all of the products specified in your order as a part of a commercial business. You may only place orders via this website for private and domestic purposes.
2. We expressly prohibit purchases for resale and/or reselling any Supre product as part of any business (including any on-line business) unless agreed in writing by Supre.
5. Our website is intended to provide general information about our goods and services, including making purchases via our website. While we do our best to supply accurate information on this site, errors and omissions may occur. We do not accept any liability to you or any third parties for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from your use of the website or your access to, or inability to access, the website. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from the website and your reliance on any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission (whether negligent or otherwise) contained on the website. By using the website, you agree that you are using the website at your own risk and that you are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content displayed on, or accessed through, the website.